[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2013-11-06

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Nov 5 13:13:37 UTC 2013

Hi,
we're going to have a regular EMEA meeting tomorrow.

* Date: Wednesday, Nov 6th, 2013
* Time: 21:00 UTC (note the UTC time has changed to stick with the same
local time after the daylight saving time change!)
* Location: #fedora-meeting at freenode
* Meeting agenda:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2013-11-06

BTW I'm not sure if I'll be able to attend because I will be on a Red
Hat Tour at Slovak universities tomorrow. I'll do my best to attend and
chair the meeting because I missed the last meeting and will miss the
next due to holidays, but if I can't get online, please someone, take it
over.

Jiri