[Ambassadors] FAD Rheinfelden 2013

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Sun Nov 10 21:01:00 UTC 2013

Hello friends,

it is not very long anymore and the next FAD Rheinfelden is standing in
front of the door. Many (in numbers: 19) have registered to be part.

We cover (in alphabetic order) the following ELEVEN countries which
belong to EMEA:

Burkina Faso
France
Germany
Greece
Hungary
Italy
Switzerland
Czech Republic
Russia
The Netherlands
Turkey

I'd like to invite herewith all living close other Fedorians to
participate that great possibility to get together.
Just as a hint, the social event on Saturday evening will be again
something which I'm sure you like. Have a look in the old FAD EMEA sites
and ask the participants ...
... and don't forget, it's a "ten years of Fedora" celebration :-)

Looking forward to see you all soon in Rheinfelden

Friendly yours

Gerold