[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Ankur Sinha sanjay.ankur at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 04:55:58 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-10-01 at 09:09 +0530, Aditya Patawari wrote:
> Does it have to be related to the Fedora 21 release? I would like to
> spend some time towards fixing certain things around Fedora Badges [1]
> and Fedora NOC but that won't count as a part of Fedora release. There
> may be others who may want to involve themselves into non-release
> things. However I strongly agree that it is a FAD and we should focus
> on getting things done.

Nah. Not at all. I only suggested that it be around F21 so we have a
quick list of tasks to plan over. Ideally a FAD should get together
people working on similar tasks, so they can work together. For
instance, if there are more folks working on badges/NOC with you, you
can ask them to come down to the FAD, if the task will benefit with you
people sitting together physically. If you're working on it alone, there
isn't much use of taking a flight out to another location to again work
by yourself :/

Absolutely *any* tasks that will benefit from people coming together can
be done at this generic FAD IMO.
--
Thanks,
Warm regards,