[Ambassadors] EMEA FAD 2013 - travel plans

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Oct 1 16:09:10 UTC 2013

Hi,
everyone who has added himself to the list of participants of EMEA FAD
[1] please create a ticket in EMEA trac [2] to purchase your travel
tickets. Go ahead if your travel expenses are not more than 10 percent
higher than what you indicated in the list. If they are, please create a
ticket, but contact me before you go any further. We have some reserve
in the budget, but we need to keep the costs under control.

If the expenses are still about what you indicated, you can go ahead and
after creating the trac ticket, purchase travel tickets, provide
receipts, and ask for reimbursement (assign the ticket to jsimon). If
you don't have enough money to buy it yourself and wait for
reimbursement, contact Joerg Simon if he can buy it for you with the
community credit card.

Don't forget to mark the created trac ticket as blocking the ticket #249
[3] which is the original ticket of EMEA FAD 2013

Don't hesitate. If ticket prices get too high we might not be able to
sponsor you. So it's in your interest.

Jiri

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Rheinfelden_2013#Attendees
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/