[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2013

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Fri Sep 6 10:38:26 UTC 2013

Gerold píše v Út 03. 09. 2013 v 19:34 +0200:
> > Gerold pí?e v Ne 25. 08. 2013 v 21:07 +0200:
> >> Hi all in EMEA,
> >>
> >> I'm looking for attendees for the (legacy) FAD in Rheinfelden in
> >> November / December.
> >>
> >> If you want to participate, please send me a note.
> >>
> >> Please be aware that date and time is not fixed, yet. But normaly we
> >> start on friday and end on sunday.
> >> Closest Airport is BSL (Basel/Mulhouse), Trainstation is RHEINFELDEN
> >> (Germany)
> >
> > Hi Gerold,
> > I surely am coming, too!
> > We should not only pick random ambassadors, but also ask specific
> > ambassadors to make sure that we have representatives from all major
> > active countries (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Czech Republic, Hungary,
> > Russia,...).
> >
> > Jiri
> >

> Hello World,
>
> as you have seen Jiri's words; Please drop me urgently a line, if you want
> to attend FAD in Rheinfelden. So far, we are 5 or six people which are too
> less to make it happen.
>
> kind regards
>
> Gerold

Hi,
I approached ambassadors from selected countries directly and now the
list of attendees looks much better. Zoltán and Gergely from Hungary
want to come as well as Aleksandra from Russia. The French guys promised
me that would send one representative of French ambassadors. We're
working on a representative from the UK.
That's already 14 ambassadors which is a nice number and we cover
Germany, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Italy, France, UK, Greece, Russia.

Jiri