[Ambassadors] Support for Fedora Activities in SFD 2013 Tsinghua University

Alick Zhao alick9188 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 11:13:25 UTC 2013

Hi all esp. APAC folks,

This Saturday there will be a Software Freedom Day activity in Tsinghua
University, Beijing, China [1]. I am one of the organizers and also a
Fedora ambassador. I would like to have Fedora showcase in the event,
and I filed a ticket about the budget [2]. The problem is that it will
be too late to decide on the next APAC ambassador meeting. So I would
like APAC folks to cast your opinion on the ticket. Many thanks!

[1] http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/2013/China/Beijing/TUNA
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/93#propertyform

--
Alick
Fedora release 19 (Schrödinger’s Cat) user