[Ambassadors] FAD APAC 2013

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Sep 29 14:40:14 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Please note that in 2014, Lunar New Year holidays, which some Asian countries
congrat, would be started on Jan 30th. The closer FAD is organized, the more
difficult for someone from such those countries to attend.
Therefore, it is better to held it in a week sooner (10th-12th of Jan)

Kind regards,
Tuan