[Ambassadors] Ambassador insight? help wanted!

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 17:42:39 UTC 2014

Hi all. As I am working on 5tFTW*, I realized that I really don't have much
of a picture into what's going on in this vital part of the project. I can't
easily attend the meetings because of scheduling. I think this is true of a
lot of people working on Fedora development, and I want to bridge that gap.
Could someone help me out?

I think there are basically two things:

1. If someone would like to volunteer to follow the meetings and feed me
   tips (email or whatever), that would be awesome. Doesn't need a lot of
   detail, just "everyone should know about this!"

2. If, during meetings, everyone is even more free with the "#info" command
   to the meeting bot, that would make it easier to skim for key bits. I
   know there's some of this but even more detail would help. (Especially
   since some tickets are private.)

Thanks!

 * <http://fedoramagazine.org/category/general-news/fedora-this-week/>
                                  "Tepid change for the somewhat better!"