[Ambassadors] Ambassador insight? help wanted!

Eduardo Mayorga Téllez mayorga at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 8 22:13:38 UTC 2014

On 2014-04-08 13:28, Matthew Miller wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2014 at 01:42:39PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
>> I think there are basically two things:
>
> Three! Three things! I am linguistically handicapped and basically only
> speak English. I'd love translated summaries of what's going on in...
> the
> rest of the world.

What approach could we make use of?

I've been using the qTranslate plugin[1], which able us to store all
languages alternatives for each post in the same post. This would
require an WP account though.

Note there are other approaches[2], but this is the one I think is the
simplest. We could even use the wiki for this.

Eduardo

[1] http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/qtranslate/
[2] https://codex.wordpress.org/Multilingual_WordPress
--