[Ambassadors] APAC meeting tomorrow?

Somvannda Kong somvannda at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 08:54:31 UTC 2014

Hi,

I will submit all the reports and reimburse for the past two events
tonight, so I hope we can have a meeting tomorrow to discuss about it.

Kindly regards,
Somvannda

On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Mohan Prakash <mpduty at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
> Since no reminder has yet been posted for APAC meet, and no agenda has
> been set as yet, I thought it would be good to ask whether we should
> meet as per the schedule?
> I feel it is always good to meet regularly. No meeting sounds like no
> work and that is not a healthy sign perhaps.
> May I request the leaders . . . ?
> regards
> Mohan
> FAS name: mohanprakash
> IRC nick: mpduty

*Senior IT Officer *

*Transparency International Cambodia*Address     :  No. 166, Preah Norodom
Blvd,

                    Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmorn,
                    Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia
Tel            :  (+855) 23 21 44 30 / 23 21 42 11
HP             :  (+855) 16 34 55 69 / 77 57 78 99
URL           :  http://www.ticambodia.org