[Ambassadors] [Fedora-join] Fedora join team meeting

Marcel Ribeiro Dantas ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 11:20:11 UTC 2014

> On Apr 16, 2014 4:26 PM, "Marcel Ribeiro Dantas" <
> ribeirodantasdm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We could use http://apps.fedoraproject.org/ to feed the ways (examples)
> of contributing that the website suggests.
>
> Hi Ribiero, um by examples do you mean like the links the Mozilla site
> redirects to? I remember pingou showing me an easyfix page/link at LGM, we
> could keep that in mind too.

Exactly. Fedora Apps has a ton of ways  to contribute to Fedora. And when
you click something, there are even more suggestions. The website would be
basically a reformulation of that approach.

> > How can I help you with that? You're gonna host it on GitHub? (Or
> Gitorious, which is free software and consequently makes me happier :-)
>
> That's the plan, I'd lean towards GitHub though :-)

Well, Fedora Infra already has an organization at GitHub and lots of Fedora
stuff are done there. That's sad, since GitHub is not free software. Maybe
we should keep to it, but I'd feel better using Gitorious or any other free
software. After all, there is a reason for the Freedom F in our Four F's :-)

Best regards,

--
Marcel Ribeiro Dantas,
Biomedical Engineering Researcher at LAIS

http://mribeirodantas.fedorapeople.org
mribeirodantas at fedoraproject.org
mribeirodantas at lais.huol.ufrn.br