[Ambassadors] Let me introduce myself. Ambassador from Uruguay.

Diego Daguerre diegodc.uy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 17:52:23 UTC 2014

Greetings to all from Uruguay.

Let me introduce myself (a couple of weeks delayed by some technical
issues, but now here I am). I’m very glad to become a new Fedora Ambassador
from Uruguay.

Some years ago I joined to the community of the Project in our country,
thanks to Xigatec and Ein, all while we organised FLISoL 2010 in Montevideo.

Since that time I have been organising and participating in several events
with the rest of the local FOSS communities .

I am currently living in a small city of our country (Fray Bentos, Rio
Negro), working on IT and studying for RHCE.

Last days I have been organising FLISoL, which will take place in one of
the three public high schools in the city. One of our goals will make a
link between teacher, students and the community, taking advantage of the
OLPC project in our country (Ceibal Project ).

In a few weeks I will be participating of FISL15, with the sponsorship of
Fedora. I’m sure it will be a nice opportunity to meet other Fedora
Contributors and talk a bit about our plans for Fedora in Uruguay.

Keep in touch.

Regards.

Diego Daguerre.
FAS: lunaticc0