[Ambassadors] APAC meeting minutes April 26th, 2014

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Apr 28 01:34:33 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Aditya Patawari" <adimania at gmail.com>
> To: ambassadors at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Cc: meetingminutes at lists.fedoraproject.org
> Sent: Saturday, April 26, 2014 2:41:28 PM
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] APAC meeting minutes April 26th, 2014

Thank Aditya for clarify more about the real situation.

<snipped>

> I refrain from taking budget from Fedora because my employer sponsors most of
> my domestic travel to conferences and gatherings. It makes more sense to
> take money from a for-profit organisation. Of course there are catches to
> that funding but still it helps everyone, me, my employer and Fedora.

If you will be representative for Fedora at those events, please kindly
create Event wiki pages and add them all to the Events page [1]. It would be
more helpful for people to seek you and join together.

<snipped>

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Events