[Ambassadors] Wiki - Sub-project "Ambassadors" - Web Sites

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Tue Apr 29 21:04:52 UTC 2014

>  Hello:
>
> In Fedora Wiki, I found two sites from sub-project "Ambassadors". Both
> sites seems to have the same information, but one of those, looks like is
> not active. Should I report/inform someone about it?, or perhaps help
> someone to consolidate the sites?
>
> Latest revision: 22 September 2013
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors
>
> Latest revision: 27 June 2011‎ (looks like is not active)
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Category:Ambassadors
>
> Regards.
>   --
> Edgardo Rios Alanis
> Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
> http://fedoraproject.org/
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Edgardorios

Hi Edgardo,
we already talked about it on IRC, so just to complete your report, these
pages are not the same and are both "active". The first is the Ambassadors
wiki page, while the second is a category page.
Mediawiki is organized through categories, and categories can also have
sub-categories. Normally when you create a wiki page you will add one or
more categories to list your page in these "index" pages, otherwise users
will not be able to find your page, unless they have a direct link to it.
Greetings

--
Robert Mayr
(robyduck)