[Ambassadors] APAC meeting minutes 2014-08-16

Zamir SUN zsun at fedoraproject.org
Wed Aug 20 09:30:38 UTC 2014

On 08/16/2014 04:11 PM, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:

> * FAD for APAC Ambassadors Phnom Penh on Nov  (tuanta, 04:35:26)
>    * LINK: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014   (somvannda,
>      04:35:55)
>    * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2012   (tuanta,
>      04:38:51)
>    * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Rheinfelden_2013   (tuanta,
>      04:39:00)
>    * LINK: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Activity_Day_-_FAD
>      (banas, 04:40:29)
>    * ACTION: somvannda_ tuanta alick FranciscoD banas MarkDude amita to
>      contribute more ideas and information to
>      http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014  (tuanta, 04:52:25)
>    * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD:PhnomPenh_2014 needs more
>      information, please advise.  (tuanta, 04:54:24)
>    * ACCEPTED:   (MarkDude, 04:55:44)
>    * AGREED: FAD APAC should be held on Nov 15-16th  (tuanta, 04:58:29)
>    * and F21 release party PP would be a day earlier: Nov 15th  (tuanta,
>      04:59:04)

Sorry that I can not attend any IRC meeting for a few weeks. And it will
last for maybe a month more.
Alick talked with me yesterday. I think we'd better have ambassadors
from all active countries(more, if not all) in APAC involve in. Since we
do not have enough budget, maybe one per country is okay.In my opinion,
the most important to do before the event, is that ambassadors in one
country should have a talk and summarise the
comments/experiences/problems of them and then one of them bring it to
FAD to have the discussion. Then we can make the event more efficient.

> * Ambassadors Polo Shirts for APAC  (tuanta, 04:59:47)
+1 for this idea ;)

--
Zamir SUN
zsun at fedoraproject.org
zsun in #fedora-zh #openshift on freenode.net