[Ambassadors] FAD in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Wed Aug 27 07:51:09 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

<snipped>

> So if you are interested in joining the FAD go to the wiki page and register
> there.

Cool. Thank you and Somvannda to make it happened.
Together with SFD, it would be a good place for us to make plan for events/
activities in APAC and improve overall contribution here.

I will arrange my time to attend. And hope we will have representatives from
most countries in APAC as well as other regions.

Kind regards,
Tuan