[Ambassadors] APAC meeting summary/minutes | August 30, 2014 - 04:00 UTC

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Sun Aug 31 16:49:49 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Thank you all for making this happened.
Sorry, I could not make it. I was travelling back to my home town.

AFAICS, It was a really productive meeting.

I have marked the ticket #144 [1] as approved. Zsun, please go ahead.
I have added more comment to the ticket #65 (for Ambassadors Polo Shirts in
APAC) [2] too, so folks, please comment on it.
I have also made some changes to FAD APAC wiki page [3] to highlight some
important information.

Hope we will have more and more meetings like this.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/144
[2] https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-apac/ticket/65#comment:7