[Ambassadors] north america - stickers?

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 18:45:44 UTC 2014

> There's a nice design for Workstation/Cloud/Server (plus case badges —
> although I'm not quite sure what you stick the Cloud one on...)
> that Sirko put together for EMEA —
> https://fedorahosted.org/design-team/ticket/338
> (plus there's a pdf/vector version by request). I suppose if we're
> reordering it'd be good to have some infinity-logo ones too. Is it
> helpful to put together some sort of whole-sheet design? If so, what
> are the constraints for that?

We can do whatever, but I think in general it's better to have stickers individually than on sheets. My experience with the sheets is that people tend to peel off the one or two they want and toss the rest. I think the best option would be some larger logo ones and then a batch of 1" rounds of the Workstation/Cloud/Server logos.