[Ambassadors] Multiboot DVDs for F22 and beyond

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Fri Dec 19 07:09:25 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

I think this is a really nice idea. However, there may be some technical
issues which stop us to do it earlier (need to be checked?)

There are three products now. Can we put Workstation and Spins together?
how about Server, and even Cloud product?
The best case is we can mix them all in a media.

Kind regards,
Tuan