[Ambassadors] Reimbursements page updated

Ruth Suehle rsuehle at redhat.com
Tue Feb 11 14:46:46 UTC 2014

I've updated the reimbursements wiki page to reflect a)our new APAC credit card holder and b)answers to a lot of the emails I send in a day.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Reimbursements

Don't bombard Izhar with requests yet, as he doesn't actually have card in hand quite yet, but he'll be a big help soon for expenses in the APAC region!

Most important reminders for those of you who file expenses:

- Receipts are crucial. You will not be reimbursed without them.
- I need the receipts within two weeks. This is not because of me. It's Red Hat's rule.
- If you can book your own travel and be reimbursed, it's a lot easier than me being the Fedora travel agency, for multiple reasons. :-)
- We reimburse via Paypal. Wire transfers are incredibly difficult for us to process. Please don't ask for them unless there is absolutely no other way possible to pay for an expense.

I know that in the past things were often done a lot more loosely, and I still get a lot of emails and IRC messages that say, "But we used to... [insert way of spending money]." Red Hat has become a lot stricter about tracking expenses in the last few years. Please follow the rules--it makes all of our lives a lot easier and ensures that you actually get reimbursed.

Thanks!
Ruth