[Ambassadors] FY15 event page? (and Northeast Linux Fest in April)

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 18 21:43:19 UTC 2014

Hi everyone. We talked a little bit ago about NELF, and possibly having a
fairly big Fedora presence there. I went to create an event page, and
discovered that there is no FY15 page yet. I know it's a wiki, but wanted to
make sure I wasn't stepping on existing process or plans before I went ahead
and created it. Let me know if I should just do it.

And, related: do we want to sponsor and have a booth?