[Ambassadors] Discussion: revoking ambassador status

Arthur Buliva arthurbuliva at fedoraproject.org
Fri Feb 28 06:41:14 UTC 2014

My opinion would to go through the same mechanisms that were used before of
changing passwords which have been said to have cleaned up the list.

I understand this has nothing to do with active ambassadors but just the
list so I have no cause to worry if I feel am doing enough on my side.

The ambassadors can be inactive, as said, after not having logged on to FAS
for a specified period, be it because they are busy, uninterested or maybe
mortality took hold of them.

Flag as inactive after 2 years, delete after a further 2 years of being
flagged inactive.

My opinion

Regards,
Arthur