[Ambassadors] Fwd: Fedora preparations and accommodation for FOSSASIA 2014

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Thu Jan 2 02:00:43 UTC 2014

FYI.

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Mario Behling" <mb at mariobehling.de>
Sent: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 11:29:48 PM
Subject: Fedora preparations and accommodation for FOSSASIA 2014

Dear Fedora friends,

FOSSASIA 2014 is well on its way and we are in the middle of
organizing the details for the event.

We are also looking for accommodation for Fedora participants. Could
you add your name to the event page in the Fedora-Wiki into the
accommodation table and indicate if you need a place to stay:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FOSSASIA_2014

As the event owner I will take care of that and put up a ticket in the
tracker for accommodation support.

Anyone who is looking for travel support for flights from Fedora
should put up a ticket him/herself and link it in the wiki as well,
please.

There will be a meeting in #fedora-meeting
(http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#fedora-meeting) this Saturday
at 04:00 UTC (11.00 Vietnam/Cambodia time) to discuss the tickets for
the event. I recommend to put up any tickets before this meeting.
Please join the meeting if possible.

All the best from the Mekong-Delta,

Mario

Mario Behling