[Ambassadors] Fedora 20 Release Parties: Owner awards!

Robert Mayr robyduck at fedoraproject.org
Mon Jan 6 20:45:46 UTC 2014

Hi Ambassadors,
Fedora 20 has been released, Christmas vacations are over and now it's
time to make Release Parties happen! DVDs are already in Brno (for
EMEA) and I know they should be available in these days also in all
the other Regions.
Fedora 20 means not only a release version number, we are celebrating
10 years of Fedora Project and we want to have a lot of awesome
Release Parties. Therefore FAmSCo decided to reward the owners of a
F20 Release Event with a special gift.

* BADGES! Yeah, every Release Party owner will get a Party badge [1]
* 10 years T-SHIRT! Owners will also get one of the 10 years Fedora shirts [2]

If you were unsure whether to organize a Release Event or not, now you
should simply make it happen.
1) Create an event page and add it to the Fedora 20 Release Events [3].
2) If you need swags and media request them ASAP in your regional swag trac.
3) Add a link of your party report to your event page and post it to
the list (as usual).

It would be really nice to have as many Release Parties as never, and
I'm sure all of them will be special.

[1] https://badges.fedoraproject.org/
[2] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_anniversary_tshirt
[3] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F20_release_events