[Ambassadors] [APAC] Budget Planning for FY2015

krylonarizona at cyberwings.asia krylonarizona at cyberwings.asia
Tue Jan 14 02:50:17 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-14 08:39, Truong Anh. Tuan wrote:
> [...]

Acknowledged, Tuan.

- To confirm about our recent event "Fedora Introduction and Fedora 20
Release Event, in Yangon, Myanmar", I didn't request any budget for it
as we were willing to make it by our own for our very first event. We
may request budget in the future by the situations we may encounter.

- And we, Myanmar Team, will discuss with you for further events.

Kind regards,
Yan Naing Myint
FAS. orcakrilozona