[Ambassadors] Ask Fedora multi language support

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 01:27:15 UTC 2014

Hi

On Sun, Jan 19, 2014 at 1:50 AM, Eduardo Javier Echeverria Alvarado wrote:

> Sure Alejandro, when kevin says "go ahead" we will to migrate the
> posts of ask.proyectofedora.org, I will keep you informed

A quick heads up:

While we have enabled a few languages in the staging instance,  our plan at
the moment is to only enable English and Spanish support in the production
instance.  We can enable support for more languages when language specific
moderators sign up and test the staging instance to make sure the language
support works well enough to move forward in the production deployment.
Thank you for your participation.

Rahul