[Ambassadors] FUDCon APAC 2014 meeting

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Tue Jan 21 03:00:53 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Yes, we should make this meeting this week.
I also need a meeting to discuss about APAC Budget Plan in FY2015 (deadline
to propose is this end of Jan)

I got just a response up to now. It points that we can make it at 2-3h UTC
on Saturday, Jan 25th. If no one against it, we will make it at this time.

Kind regards,
Tuan