[Ambassadors] anyone interested in Northeast Linux Fest in April?

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 18:55:36 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:41 PM, Jonathan Nadeau
<northeastlinux at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why was it a disapointment/

Hey Jonathan,

Let me first say I did not mean to discourage Fedora or anyone in the
Fedora community from enthusiastically participating in this event.

Events grow over time and NELF is still pretty young. Disappointments
are often the result of your experience not matching your
expectations. This isn't necessarily anything negative about the
event, it might have been that we had unrealistic expectations so the
cause of the disappointment may well have been self-inflicted on our
part. I'm going to avoid specifics since my memory may be inaccurate
and I am unable to get to the event reports at the moment.

John