[Ambassadors] Ask Fedora multi language support

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:23:11 UTC 2014

Hi

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 7:34 AM, ekoikhyar  wrote:

> Hi, Rahul
>
> I already have information of who are ready to volunteer to be moderators, thank
> you for your help, please add a multy language for Indonesian.

I have promoted the folks listed to be moderators.  Also I have done the
same for Greek community for the first four but couldn't find the last two
in Ask Fedora.  In any case, 4 is enough to get started.  Kevin Fenzi has
just enabled language support for both Indonesian and Greek and is live
right now.

If anyone else needs language support to be enabled, please find a team of
volunteers to act as moderators and let me know.

Rahul