[Ambassadors] anyone interested in Northeast Linux Fest in April?

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 05:45:29 UTC 2014

i think the issues facing NELF are timing, venue, advertising, and
audience.  basically, the event usually takes place during breaks, and
most students are gone.  the campus does not allow advertising which
also inhibits attendance.  this is why less than 100 people are in
attendance.

it needs better timing or another venue and needs advertising.
otherwise it will always draw a very small crowd.

whether fedora offers a mini fudcon, or gives talks, presentations,
free installation, it doesn't matter if no one is there totake
advantage, that's the point.

i will still attend, host and present as i do every year.  last year,
4 people sat through my talks.

hopefully, this year it will be better!