[Ambassadors] Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE 12x) - Booth helpers needed

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 06:14:44 UTC 2014

Hi all,

As you know, we attend SCaLE every year. This year, I'm in charge of
getting things organized for the booth and other activities.

If you are interested in helping out, you'll receive free admission and a
really cool badge! One that says 'SCaLE 12x Exhibitor'. Plus, you'll be
able to visit with thousands of open source enthusiasts and make many
friends.

Please take a moment to have a look at the conference schedule. If anything
there interests you, we'd love to have you help and can work around a
session you'd like to attend.

http://socallinuxexpo.com

If you decide to volunteer, please read through this wiki page and add
yourself to the booth volunteers table.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SCALE_12X_Event

Hope to see you all at SCaLE 12x!

Cheers,