[Ambassadors] anyone interested in Northeast Linux Fest in April?

mario juliano grande balletta mario.balletta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 14:33:58 UTC 2014

thx matt

one of my closest friend & colleagues is the manager of platforms and IT
over at the harvard business school (gary wallace)

he stopped by last year's event, and saw the poor attendance,

if jonathan can advertise on campus, and the students will be around, maybe
this year will be better,

i will still give talks and we could do a mini fudcon, not sure if it will
drive interest, but we can try again

thx for the help matt