[Ambassadors] Fedora Project - Myanmar Community will involve in Barcamp Yangon 2014

Yan Naing Myint krylonarizona at cyberwings.asia
Fri Jan 31 18:10:45 UTC 2014

Hello,

I'm pleased to announce that we, Fedora Project - Myanmar Community
(http://mm.fedoracommunity.org) will involve in Barcamp Yangon 2014,
which will be held on February 1-2, 2014. And as we planned, we will
make at least 2 topics.

1) Introduction of Fedora Linux
2) Introduction about Fedora's Security Lab Spin

Together with #1, we could spread Installable DVD Media and some Live
Desktops. And if the faith is with us, we can go further beyond 2
topics. And we, hereby, are spreading and letting people interest about
Fedora. :D

As, we were invited to make a discussion at "IT-Camp, hosted by
University of Computer Studies", which was held on January 24, 2014,
this involvement in Barcamp was decided unplanned. So, announcement was
delayed.

--
Yan Naing Myint (fas. orcakrilozona)
Ambassador at Fedora Project