[Ambassadors] FOSDEM 2015 / accomodation

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Thu Jul 17 07:01:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,

this year, I stayed in a brand new hotel in Brussel, the FUNKEY HOTEL [1]
which has really moderate prices and a cool concept. inside the hotel,
it's all for free and included in the price, so what a nice concept; isn't
it?

If you're planning to visit FOSDEM in 2015 and you're willing to stay in
that cool hotel (OK, it's not luxery) let me know, and I'll try to order
for all of us.

here is the mail which I received: