[Ambassadors] Travel Sponsorships for Flock in EMEA

Zoltan Hoppar hopparz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 10:58:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have an idea...maybe helps, but I'm not FAmSCo member. It was always
a problem that lot of people wants support for covering the costs,
however we never had enough for everybody - witch means a bit pain.
However, I think would be nice to have by FAmSCo an official
invitational right for few number of the attendees as thank you/reward
for his/her work within the community - to those who are not able to
make it at all, with full coverage. Same way we had t-shirts, would be
possible to have this for SOME events, eg. FLOCK?

Thanks,

Zoltan

PGP:  06853DF7