[Ambassadors] APAC Meeting minutes 21-06-2014

Truong Anh. Tuan tuanta at iwayvietnam.com
Mon Jun 23 07:04:18 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi Ankur,

This FAD would be similar to ones in EMEA [1], [2], special for APAC
Ambassadors to make APAC annual budget plan. Last year, we tried to do
one in Philippines [3], but finally it was not happened by lack of
preparation time.

> Do let me know if I can help in any way :)

Sure, we will need all your helps.

Kind regards,
Tuan

[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_EMEA_2012