[Ambassadors] EMEA ambassadors meeting 2014-06-24 is looking for a chair

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Wed Jun 25 12:06:25 UTC 2014

Hi Christos,
looks like no one is stepping up, so if you could chair, it'd be great.
Please announce at the meeting that FAmSCo has already decided about the
Flock sponsorships. There have been 7 requests in total. Our overall
limit is $2000 which gives us an opportunity to raise the limit per
request from $200 to $300 for those who need it, but it's really a
question for broader discussion and it needs to be approved at the
meeting.

Jiri