[Ambassadors] EMEA Ambassadors meeting 2014-06-25 - POSTPONED

Giannis Konstantinidis giankonstantinidis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 20:44:58 UTC 2014

Exactly my thoughts as well. By 8:15pm 5 people had showed up for the
meeting, 4 of which (incl. myself) had submitted a funding request for
flock.

The best decision was to postpone this meeting and to propose famsco to
take over and decide whether to raise the limit.

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 11:24 PM, Christos Bacharakis <
christos at bacharakis.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> unfortunately tonight's meeting is postponed while only 5 people
> (including me) attended. Three of them where Greek and all 4 of them
> have requested funding for Flock.
>
> That's why I am not feeling comfortable running a meeting where we are
> going to discuss a crucial topic such as raising the limit of Flock
> requests from $200 to $300 while all attendees have filled a funding
> request.
>
> That's why I am proposing FAmSCo to take action and decide if the
> limit should me raised.
>
> Have a nice night.
> Cheers
> ~Christos