[Ambassadors] Self introduction

Álvaro Castillo midgoon at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 20:38:09 UTC 2014

El 02/03/2014 08:34, "praveen patil" <praveenkumar103 at gmail.com> escribió:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to introduce myself to the community.
> I'm Praveen Patil from India. I am a Physics Teacher and user and
promoter of FOSS in education.
> I am currently working on expEYES an open source portable science lab and
involved in Teacher Training Programs.

> I'm in the process of joining the Fedora Ambassador programme. My mentor
is Kushal Das.

> Hope to be a part of other sub-projects of fedora like fedora
electronics.

> Thanks!
> Praveen
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Gnovi

Welcome Praveen into Fedora's ambassadors world. it's very awesome your
arrive. Teachers can give more experience to share Fedora's knowledge to
the people. It's very nice share ways to go show Fedora to the people.

In addition to your interesting join into the electronic team. I hope your
find your situation at this Project.

Greetings!