[Ambassadors] [fedora-india] Proposal to hold a Fedora meetup in Bangalore

Ratnadeep Debnath rtnpro at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 06:20:58 UTC 2014

Hi,

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:51 PM, Neependra Khare
<neependra.khare at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:01 PM, Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On 03/03/2014 07:16 PM, Sayan Chowdhury wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> I will be going out of Bangalore next week. So, I was hoping if this
>>> meetup could be organized on 8th of March.
>>

>> In that case we can go ahead with 8th March as most are available on this
>> date. Not sure if I can attend as #LSPE meet-up is also on 8th march.
>

> Lets have it on 8th then.

Awesome :)  It's final then, 8th March, 10 AM - 1 PM at Red Hat
Bengaluru Office.

@Neependra, how many people can be accommodated at the venue? We may
have some student (aspiring GSoCers) participation as well.

Regards
--
Ratnadeep Debnath,
https://www.waartaa.com