[Ambassadors] REMINDER: EMEA ambassadors meeting 2014-03-05

Álvaro Castillo midgoon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:04:57 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 4:28 AM, Jiri Eischmann <eischmann at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> just a reminder that we will have a regular EMEA ambassadors meeting
> tonight:
>
> * Date: Wednesday, March 5th, 2014
> * Time: 21:00 UTC
> * Location: #fedora-meeting at freenode
> * Meeting agenda:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Meeting:EMEA_Ambassadors_2014-03-05
>
> If you'd like to discuss a specific topic, please add it to the agenda.
>
> Meet you in the evening!
> Jiri

Hi everybody,

I cannot join into the meeting because I will be busy all night.

I want to add an Event section meeting a new Ticket to apply followed
this link https://fedorahosted.org/emea-swag-tracking/ticket/353 It's
an event that mix Fedora Project and Free Software, Open Source talks
+ Fedora 20 Installation Party + Fedora sysadmin workshop fully free
without pay nothing. However, language used is Spanish all time. As
end note, If somebody wants to go here, please get in touch with me.
I'm going to search low cost Hotel or apartment near to assist to the
meetings and workshops. If somebody wants to do talk, please get in
touch too with me.

Thank you, I hope get a good event and night.

See you son!