[Ambassadors] Fwd: Pycon Singapore Call for Proposals

Danishka Navin danishka at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 09:15:42 UTC 2014

Hi Guys,

Please have a look on the message from the PyCon SG 2014 Organizing
Committee.
Feel free to propose your talks and tutorials on or before 30th of April
2014.

Do not hesitate to contact Luther Goh of Python Community in Singapore in
you need a clarification.

Copying to Harish for his information.

Message from the Pycon Singapore organising committee:

On behalf of the organizing committee of PyCon SG 2014, we are pleased to
invite members of the community to submit talks and/or tutorials for the
2014 PyCon Singapore Conference, to be held in Singapore from June 18 to
20, 2014.

Our highlight this year is the announcement of 2 keynote speakers - Kenneth
Reitz (Python product owner at Heroku and Requests library author) [1], and
David Cramer (engineering at Dropbox and founder at Sentry) [2].

Talk and Tutorial submission details can be found at
https://pycon.sg/proposals/

And the submission deadline for both is April 30, 2014.

For enquiries, please direct them to conference at pycon.sg

We look forward to receiving your submissions and to a great conference
this year!

Best regards,

On behalf of the PyCon SG 2014 Organizing Committee

[1]http://kennethreitz.org/about/
[2]http://justcramer.com/

--
Danishka Navin