[Ambassadors] **PLEASE READ** NEW FAmNA MEETING TIME** **PLEASE READ**

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 01:38:53 UTC 2014

Hi,

So in regards to our weekly FAmNA meetings we have decided to try something
new to help improve participation, make the meetings less boring/move
quicker and hopefully improve brainstorming.

*Today we came to a consensus of moving the FAmNA meeting time to Mondays
at 2PM PST/5PM EST.*

We will also have a conference line for people to join as well:

 Call is 1-800-451-8679, conference code 9543115545 (thanks Ruth).

Participation on the conf is optional (if you are at work).

I will go ahead and act as the go between for the conference call and the
IRC meeting.

We are just trying this to see how things go. If it doesn't work we'll move
back to the old time.

Hope to see you there on MONDAY!!

Please don't forget to update your calendars!

Thanks,
Dan