[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting minutes (11 March 2014)

Dan Mashal dan.mashal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 19:28:12 UTC 2014

Well last week I thought we agreed Fedora would be a platinum sponsor but it seems that Fedora will get a "community" table and will be sponsoring game night instead?

If that's the case we were thinking of trying to get Fedora playing cards out there. But I don't think we have any left. For this reason we started talking about swag (and getting more playing cards) and budget. We will discuss them more in depth next meeting.

Dan