[Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting minutes (11 March 2014)

Jeff Sandys jpsandys at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:48:46 UTC 2014

On Thu, Mar 27, 2014 at 5:00 AM, <
ambassadors-request at lists.fedoraproject.org> wrote:

> Message: 1
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 08:28:03 -0500
> From: Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting minutes (11 March 2014)
>
> ...snip...
>
> What's the current thinking on LFNW?
>
> Best,
>
> jzb
> --
> ------------------------------
> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2014 12:28:12 -0700
> From: "Dan Mashal" <dan.mashal at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting minutes (11 March 2014)
>
> Well last week I thought we agreed Fedora would be a platinum sponsor but
> it seems that Fedora will get a "community" table and will be sponsoring
> game night instead?
>
> If that's the case we were thinking of trying to get Fedora playing cards
> out there. But I don't think we have any left. For this reason we started
> talking about swag (and getting more playing cards) and budget. We will
> discuss them more in depth next meeting.
>
> Dan
> ------------------------------

After talking to Joe and the LFNW organizers, the plan is for Red Hat to be
a "gold" sponsor (10 foot table, 1/4 page ad, 4 shirts and lunches) for
$1000 and Fedora will be a "Community" sponsor (6 foot table) for free, and
Fedora will sponsor the Board Game night for $1000.  The LFNW web site
would not let a "community" sponsor purchase the game night sponsorship, so
Red Hat purchased both.

I will put together a letter of understanding to send to the LFNW
organizers after approval from the Red Hat and Fedora teams, so that Fedora
is properly recognized at the event.
Thanks,
Jeff Sandys