[Ambassadors] [Event Report] Open Source Conference Albania 2014

Giannis Konstantinidis giankonstantinidis at gmail.com
Sat May 10 23:28:09 UTC 2014

Hi fellow ambassadors,
last week I had the chance to travel to Tirana, Albania in order to attend
OSCAL 2014 (Open Source Conference Albania)[0][1] as a speaker. Fedora was
big part of this event. I'd like to share my event report[2] with you.

We've had two new people from Albania who are soon-to-be Fedora
contributors
(they've also helped me around with the Fedora booth) and I can say with
confidence that we're in the process of establishing a local Fedora
community in Albania. And I'm very excited about that :)

~Giannis

[0] http://oscal.openlabs.cc/
[1] https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/OSCAL_2014
[2] http://konstantinidis.cc/2014/05/11/oscal-2014-event-report/