[Ambassadors] FrOSCon 2014, August 23/24 in Sankt Augustin, Germany

Felix Kaechele felix at fetzig.org
Wed May 14 20:03:47 UTC 2014

Dear Community,

this year's FrOSCon is taking place on the weekend of August 23rd and
24th in Sankt Augustin, Germany (near Bonn).
>From my point of view this is one of the best organized Open Source
Events in Germany and definitely worth a visit!

If you are interested in helping out at our booth at FrOSCon this year
please make sure to add your name to this list on the wiki page:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FrOSCon_2014

We will probably also have a Dev Room on both days of the event (as we
had last year). It would therefor be great if we could get some
interesting workshops or sessions on different topics related to Fedora
together. Please leave a note on the wiki if you are able to support us
with this.

Last but not least the Call for Papers of the main tracks is open until
May 23. You can submit your talk here: http://www.froscon.de/en/cfp/

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible. Let's make it an
awesome event!

Regards,
  Felix