[Ambassadors] famna - IRC meeting time

Andrew Ward award3535 at tds.net
Wed May 21 20:01:11 UTC 2014

All,

We can never please everyone all the time, but the old time was good for me
even though it was late in the day for me worked well. but if we do any
other time
earlier than 5pm EST will not work for me at all.  We need to get better
on who is
running the meetings and who will send out reminders. I have not seen a
reminder
for months. I can change the wiki page but will not do so until a
permanent time is
established.
v/r
Andrew Ward