[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2014 - video conference

Jiri Eischmann jeischma at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 23:08:39 UTC 2014

Hi,
because our budget is limited and we cannot sponsor everyone to come and because some of you cannot attend because of various personal reasons, we'd like to set up a video conference, so that you can be with us at least virtually.

Please add yourself to the list if you're planning to attend at least virtually:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Rheinland_2014#Virtual_Attendees

It will help us choose a solution because many of them have a limit of participants.

If you know of a solution for video conferencing for 5+ participants, please add it, too:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FAD_Rheinland_2014#Suggested_Solutions_for_Video_Conferencing

Open source solutions are, of course, preferred.

Thank you,
Jiri