[Ambassadors] FAmSCo calls for F21 release events!

Jiri Eischmann eischmann at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 17:45:12 UTC 2014

Hi,
we're just a few weeks away from the release of long awaited Fedora 21
and it's time to start thinking about release parties!

Fedora 21 will be the most important release since Fedora 7 (merging
Core and Extras) and we've been waiting for it for a long time, so let's
celebrate it!
If you're planning to organize a release party, please add it to the
list [1], so that others can know about it.
Keep in mind that the release date is not carved in stone and the
schedule may slip, so if you cannot easily change the date of the
release event, wait until it's for sure (which, in fact, is on Thursday
before the release).
If you need material support (swag,...), file a ticket in the trac of
your region early enough to deliver it to you before the date of the
event. Fedora Project can also support you financially. But it depends
on the financial situation of your region, please talk to the regional
community.

As a bonus, you'll get a nice Fedora badge for release event
organizers ;)

Jiri on behalf of FAmSCo

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/F21_release_events